Stephanos Foundation is a Reformed Christian Non-Governmental Organisation, operating from Chilangoma, Chileka, in Blantyre. Takes care of orphans and vulnerable children. The initiative for the Foundation started in The Netherlands and was established in Malawi in 1994. The Foundation wishes to recruit for its security team.
The Position : Security Officer
The incumbent shall ensure the Stephanos premises are a safe place for all manner of people, providing security checks at all times.
- Welcoming visitors at the gates in a professional manner.
- Carry out security checks, both physical and administrative.
- Doing control rounds on the compound.
- Monitor compliance with the Stephanos rules of conduct.
- Taking action in case of calamities, like fire, evacuation, resolving disputes and compliance with the code of conduct.
- Stand guard at various internal locations to protect people and equipment.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
- Good command of English
- Impeccable behaviour and reputation
- Solid personality with a stable character
- Willing to work in day shifts and weekend shifts
- Customer-oriented and representative (no visible tattoos or piercings)
- Physically and psychologically fit
- Experience in the security business is a plus
- Should be aged between 25 and 40 years
Method of Application
Send a one paged motivational letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact information of three (3) traceable professional referees, and copies of certificates as one PDF document to:
The HR & Administration Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 28th July 2023. Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged