Stephanos Foundation is a Reformed Christian, Non-Governmental Organisation, operating from Chilangoma, Chileka, in Blantyre. Takes care of orphans and vulnerable children. The initiative for the Foundation started in The Netherlands and was established in Malawi in 1994, to see orphan and vulnerable children and their guardians become self-reliant and spiritually mature, thereby contributing to the spiritual and social-economic development of their communities.. Therefore, The Foundation wishes to recruit for its various departments as follows.
The Position : Nursery School Teacher
Reports to : The Head Teacher
Location : Chilangoma, Blantyre
The incumbent shall take care of the children in nursery school be it physical needs, spiritual, and academic.
Duties & responsibilities
- Attend to children’s basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, etc
- Provide various experiences and activities for children including songs, games and story telling
- Build children’s esteem
- Clearly and effectively communicate in a manner that children understand
- Observe children and make note of progress
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- To promote the Christian identity of the organization
- To attend spiritual programs at Stephanos e.g week opening / closing and fellowship.
- To apply child protection policy in all child related projects
- Early Childhood Development Certificate
- Teaching Certificate
- Three (3) years teaching experience in a kindergarten
- Passionate for the children
Open to Reformed Christian ladies aged 30 years and above
Method of Application
Send a one paged motivational letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact information of three (3) traceable professional referees, and copies of certificates as one PDF document to:
The Human Resources Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 21st February 2022. Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged