Stephanos Foundation is a Reformed Christian, Non-Governmental Organisation, operating from Chilangoma, Chileka, in Blantyre. Takes care of orphans and vulnerable children. The initiative for the Foundation started in The Netherlands and was established in Malawi in 1994, to see orphan and vulnerable children and their guardians become self-reliant and spiritually mature, thereby contributing to the spiritual and social-economic development of their communities.. Therefore, The Foundation wishes to recruit for its various departments as follows.
The Position : Deputy Programme Manager
Reports to : The Programme Manager
Location : Chilangoma, Blantyre
The incumbent shall monitor and guide field team and compile result based reports, while executing designed project. S/he shall participate in financial project management.
Duties & responsibilities
- Monitor and participate in field activities;
- Provide guidance to the field team and compile a relevant result based report;
- Participate in the execution of the design project proposal;
- Actively participate in financial project management;
- Provide information on project management to international donor organizations.
Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Project Management, Development Studies or other related qualification
- At least five years of professional experience working in development sector
- Knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Development Education, Primary Education and Adult Literacy Education
- Knowledge and experience in community mobilisation, PRA, Child Rights Approach and Child Protection
- Experience in working with Faith Based Organization is an added advantage
- Clean valid driving licence for motorcycle.
- A committed and devoted Christian
- Passion for working with children within the community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chichewa
- Ability to work under pressure in a remote area
- Accurate, thorough and timely in carrying out tasks
- Must be male not less than 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Send a one paged motivational letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact information of three (3) traceable professional referees, and copies of certificates as one PDF document to:
The Human Resources Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 21st February 2022. Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged