Position : Counterpart to Programme Manager
Reports to : Programme Manager
Location : Blantyre Rural
Stephanos Foundation is a Reformed Christian Non-Governmental Organisation, operating in the area of Senior Chief Kuntaja in Chileka, Blantyre. Takes care of orphans and vulnerable children. The initiative for the Foundation started in The Netherlands and was established in Malawi in 1994. Two positions at the Foundation have fallen vacant and herein advertised.
The incumbent shall monitor and guide field team and compile result based reports, while executing designed project. S/he shall participate in financial project management.
- Monitor and participate in field activities;
- Provide guidance to the field team and compile a relevant result based report;
- Participate in the execution of the design project proposal;
- Actively participate in financial project management;
- Provide information on project management to international donor organizations.
Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum of Degree in Project Management, Development Studies or other related work;
- At least five years of professional experience working in development sector;
- Knowledge and experience in finance management;
- Knowledge and experience in design project proposal, monitoring and reporting;
- Knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Development Education, Primary Education and Adult Literacy Education;
- Knowledge and experience in community mobilisation, PRA, Child Rights Approach and Child Protection;
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and implementing advocacy and campaigns strategies and plans;
- Computer literate;
- Experience in working with Faith Based Organization is an added advantage;
- Clean valid licence for motorcycle is a must; driving license is an added advantage.
- A committed and devoted Christian;
- Passion for working with children within the community;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chichewa;
- Proven record of integrity and accountability with crime free record;
- Ability to work under pressure in a remote area;
- Accurate, thoroughly and timely in carrying out tasks assigned by management;
- Must not be less than 30 years of age.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their application letters together with a recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three traceable referees (one from resident minister or pastor) to: The Human Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications deadline: 4th June 2021. Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.